Friday, October 26, 2012

Natural window cleaning tip

Even Spiderman needs a natural cleaning solution.
A friend of mine just sent me this great tip on how to clean windows and mirrors naturally.

While in line at the grocery, I let a lady go ahead of me, because I had
many items and she had only about 20 boxes of Corn Starch....I asked her
what she was going to do with all that corn starch. She said she was a
professional window cleaner and it was the best thing she'd ever found to
make the windows sparkle.

Here's how: Just dilute a little bit in a bucket and make a solution. Take a
clean terry cloth and dip into solution, wipe over mirror or window. Then
take a clean/dry terry cloth and wipe excess. Turn cloth to dry side and
polish'll see it sparkle and never buy that blue or green stuff
again. Or use smelly vinegar!!!

P.S. I just put a few Tablespoons of cornstarch in a qt. spray bottle and
fill 1/2 full with water. You can't store this solution for any length of
time because it will start to smell. Just mix a small amount to use up each
time you want to clean windows, mirrors, etc.
I can't wait to try this. Let me know if it works for you!

1 comment:

Derek Knight said...

I am going to try this out. Here's hoping!